Dynamic Ag owner and director Dr Steve Cotton is a highly sought after speaker. Steve is well known in the agricultural and agribusiness sector as an engaging, knowledgeable and well-spoken agricultural presenter.
Steve creates practical agricultural workshops and presentations for small niche groups, as well as delivers broader presentations at conferences, meetings and agricultural shows and events.
Some of Steve’s recent agricultural presentations include:
- “More Lamb More Often: managing variable climate” agricultural workshops throughout Victoria and South Australia to over 400 producers
- “Summer feeding strategies for sheep” on behalf of Reid Stockfeeds focusing on feedlot design, nutrition and animal health
- “Transitioning Livestock onto green feed post autumn break” for Grasslands Society of Southern Australia
- “Meeting livestock feed demands in May, June and July” Best Wool Best Lamb presentation
- “Strategies and ideas to reduce grain feeding costs” Best Wool Best Lamb presentation
- “Making quality silage” Australian Fodder Industry Association update